Table of Contents
Realme X50 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Application Announced
Hey, What’s Up Realme Users! Surprisingly, Realme Team has Started Recruiting Realme UI 2.0 Beta Tester For Realme X50 Pro Users and If You’re Realme X50 Pro User then Hurry Up! Because Realme X50 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Application has been Announced By Realme
Realme launched Realme X50 Pro Smartphone On 24th February with the Realme UI V1.0 based on Android 10 and As Per the Schedule Realme X50 Smartphone Users was supposed to get Stable Realme UI 2.0 Update In November
Realme UI 2.0 Early Access testing is finally here for Realme X50 Pro users. If you are really excited about the new Realme UI 2.0 then here is a great opportunity. At present, Realme is recruiting beta testers who own a Realme X50 Pro.
Realme will roll out Realme UI 2.0 to limited users before anyone else. What things do you need to do? Read carefully below.
How To Join Realme X50 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Application
To get things to begin with Realme UI 2.0 Beta For Realme X50 Pro. There are couple things to mind if you’re joining the Realme UI 2.0 Beta you have required to Follow
Step 1. First Fill this form attached Below
- Step 2: If all the information shared by you is correct and you are selected for the program, we will roll out the special version to you [RMX2076PU_11_A.35 Users].
- Make sure you update your device to the given ROM version.
- Step 3: Apply for the early access version in the Software Update interface following the below steps.
- Open settings> Software Update> Tap on the Settings icon in the top right corner> Trial version> Submit details and apply now.
After Filling the Form Below and reading the Disclaimer, You will get a new update with Realme UI 2.0 Based On Android 11 for Realme X50 Pro.
Something’s Users Should To Known While Joining the Realme X0 Pro Realme UI Early Access
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Install Google Camera For All Realme Smartphones
Also Do read the Disclaimer if you’re joining the Realme UI Beta Early Access
1. After the update, If You Want to Roll Back Things You Should Know Before Roll Back
- Your personal data will be erased when you roll back.Please back up your data before your operation.
- You can’t be back to the Early Access version once you roll back.
- You need manual update the latest Realme UI 1.0 version if you lost some pre-install app
2. The first batch of users may encounter system bugs. Please backup your data before you proceed to prevent data loss.
3. Early access version may have uncertain impacts on your phone.
4. There may be some third-party application versions that aren’t compatible with Android 11. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version in the Play Store before updating the open beta version.
5. Please ensure that available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of update failure. (To check storage space method: Settings> Additional Settings> Storage).
6. Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
7. Some functions may not operate properly because of third-party firmware compatibility.
8. Due to uncertain factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is impossible to guarantee that the realme fan will receive a 100% absolute priority to receive the update. In case the update is not received, we request you to wait for the official release
Some More FAQs To Know
Q1: Why haven’t I received the special version?
Answer – If you have submitted correct details in the right manner you must get the update. Failing to do so, might be the reason you didn’t get it.
Q2:- If I’m already in the Android 11 preview version (C.11),could I also need join the Early excess program??
Answer – You’ll directly receive the version later and no need apply, stay tuned..
Steps to Roll Back
Step 1: Download the roll back package in your phone’s Internal Storage and remember the location.
(The package will update in time in this thread,please keep an eye on it)
Step 2: Enter recovery mode to roll back:
- Power off your Realme X50 Pro Smartphone
- Long press the volume down and power buttons at the same time to enter into the recovery mode
- Choose the language
- Install from storage
- Input your screen locked password
- Find & tap the rollback package to back to the previous version.
Realme X50 Pro Quick Specs
|Launch||24th February 2020|
|Display||6.44 Inches AMOLED Screen with 16M Colors; |
90 Hertz Refresh rate; FHD+ Resolution
1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio; HDR10+ Certified
Screen to Body ratio:- 84.9; Unspecified Display Protection
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 (Based On 7 nm Fabrication) Adreno 650 GPU|
|CPU||Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585)|
|Operating System||Android 10 Q with Realme UIV1.0|
|RAM||6/8/12 GB LPDDR5|
|Storage||128GB/256GB with UFS 3.1 [No SD Card Slot]|
|Models||128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM & 256 GB 12 GB RAM|
|Rear Cameras [Quad cameras]||64MP f/1.8 aperture Wide Angle Sensor, PDAF; |
12MP f/2.5 aperture Telephoto Lens;
8MP f/2.4 Ultrawide Sensor;
2MP f/2.4 Depth Sensor
|Features||Dual LED Flash, HDR, Panomora & Beauty Mode|
|Video Recording:||[email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240/960fps; gyro-EIS|
|Front Camera [Dual cameras]||32MP f/2.5 aperture Regular Sensor;|
8MP f/2.4 Depth Sensor
|Features||HDR & Beauty Mode|
|Video Recording:||[email protected]/120fps, gyro-EIS|
|Network Technology||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G|
|Connectivity options||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, NFC Support|
|GPS||Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, NavIC|
|USB||Type-C 2.0, 1.0 reversible connector|
|Audio||Dual Speakers; No 3.5 Headphone Jack, Dolby Atmos|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Battery||Battery Capacity Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh battery; |
65W Fast Charging Support
|Dimensions||159 x 74.2 x 8.9 mm|
|Back Panel||Glass Back & Aluminum frame|
|Colors||Moss Green, Rust Red|
” Conclusion ”
In conclusion, Any news related to Realme X50 Pro Beta Software Updates will be provided to you on this website.
Turn on the Notification bell and Subscribe to our website for news regarding Realme Updates and Android 10 related news.
Also, We Have Just Launched Our Telegram Channel Do Join Us On Telegram Channel to Keep Yourself Updated