Surprisingly Within a Such short time, Realme India also released This Update With Build Number Stands for RMX2076PU_11_C.18 with Realme UI 2.0 Android 11.
Table of Contents
Realme X50 Pro April 2021 Security Update Change-log (Region: India)
● Update Android security patch (March/April 2021)
● Fixed the probabilistic display issue when headphone is unplugged
● Fixed the probabilistic display issue when adjusting volume
● Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue of the control center
● Fixed the probabilistic issue of unable to turn on the Smart Sidebar
● Fixed the probabilistic display issue of powering off
Original Post On 30th March
Realme X50 Pro April 2021 Security Update Released
Since Several Realme Series of Smartphones Getting the March 2021 Security Update. But Today the Company has Surprised Many Users By Releasing April 2021 Update For Realme X50 Pro Users. Let’s Jump and Find Out What Are the New Changes or New Features In Realme X50 Pro April 2021 Security Update
The Latest Software Update For Realme X50 Pro was beginning rolling out From 29th March 2021 & it’s rolling out in a staged manner.
Realme Software Team is rolling out the RMX2071_11_C.21 Update to Realme X50 Pro Users in Batches For Global Market. So it didn’t get the Update still then Update Manually
Realme X50 Pro April 2021 Security Update Details
The Update is based on Android 10 Realme UI V1.0 and the OTA update weighs is 500MB. The Latest Update has been rolled out in a phased manner and kindly wait for the update on your device.
Note that the Update has Rolled out in Several Regions Including India & China & More Regions Like Europe Will Be Getting this Update Soon But the Update Log can Be Different.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Feedback On Our Instagram Handle:@Realme_Updates
Realme X50 Pro April 2021 Security Update Change-log includes
● Update Android security patch (2021#2/2021#3/2021#4)
● Added vibration feedback of “show password” switch in privacy
● Fix the inconsistency between storage occupancy data and total occupancy details
● Fix the problem that the WLAN interface clicks the refresh button to jump to the bottom of the page with a low probability
● Optimize the signal performance of NFC in access control scenarios
● Optimize the frame rate performance in some scenes of Peace Elite
● Fix the problem that the game assistant cannot be called out with a low probability of entering the game
● Fixed the low probability of noise issue for peaceful elites
● Fix the problem that the desktop icon disappears with a low probability due to the change of the page layout line
● Fix the problem of long-exposure camera drift in night scene tripod mode with a telephoto lens
● Fix the problem that the control center will crash with a low probability when clicking on the top of the control center edit
● Fix the problem that the smart sidebar cannot be opened normally
Realme X50 Pro April 2021 Security Update New Features
Realme X50 Pro Smartphone was Announced Back In February 2020. Today Realme Software Team has started rolling out a New Security Update Which is Quite Surprising. The Latest Update Packs Latest Android Security Patch of February 2021 Android Security Patch, March 2021 Android Security Patch, & April 2021 Android Security Patch, Enhanced Overall Device Performance, and improved system stability.
Details about the Previous Update: Realme X50 Pro July 2020 Security Patch Update
The Latest Update also Fixed the problem with the WLAN interface, Optimize the signal performance of NFC, Optimized the Gaming Experience, Improved the Night Scene tripod Mode, Improved Overall Device Performance & Stability of the Device.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Screenshot of The Update On Our Twitter Handle: Realme Updates Twitter Handle [Realme_Updates]
In Conclusion, The RMX2071_11_C.21 Update for Realme X50 Pro focuses on the New Security Patch, Improved the Overall System Performance, System Stability & Much More.
We will update this post if we find any new improvements and features in the Realme X50 Pro Latest Software Update.
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Install Google Camera For All Realme Smartphones
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone
- Open Settings
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there
- Then Hit Download and This Is how you Can Check Software Update On any Realme Smartphone
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries Related Realme Smartphones
In conclusion, Any news related to Realme X50 Pro Software Updates will be Provided Here
Do let us know in the Comments that Did you liked this Post?
If you have any queries, you can drop the comments in the comment box.
Turn On the notification bell and Subscribe to Realme Updates for More Coverage
More related Articles to Check:-