Table of Contents
Realme V15 March 2021 Security Update Released
Realme Software Team has Started rolling out a New Software Update For Realme V15 Users In China. Realme V15 Was Announced Back in January 2021 and the Device is also Known as Realme X7 In India. Let’s Jump and Find Out What Are the New Changes or New Features In Realme V15 March 2021 Security Update
The Latest Software Update for Realme V15 was beginning rolling out From 26th March 2021 & it’s rolling out in a staged manner.
Realme Software Team is rolling out the RMX3092_11_A.29 Firmware Update to Realme V15 Users in Batches. So it didn’t get the Update still then Update Manually
Realme V15 March 2021 Security Update Details
The Update is based on Android 10 Realme UI V1.0 and the OTA update weighs is not known. The Latest Update has been rolled out in a phased manner and kindly wait for the update on your device.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Feedback On Our Instagram Handle:@Realme_Updates
Realme V15 March 2021 Security Update Change-log includes
● Updated Android security patch March 2021
● Optimize the focus speed of the viewfinder frame in some scenes
● Optimize mobile network performance and enhance the online call experience
● Fix some known issues and improve system stability
Realme V15 March 2021 Security Update New Features
Realme V15 Smartphone was Announced Back In January 2020 In China. Today Realme Software Team has started rolling out a New Security Update. The Latest Update Packs Latest Android Security Patch of March 2021 Android Security Patch, Enhanced Overall Device Performance, and improved system stability.
Details about the Previous Update: Realme 5i January 2021 Security Update Released
The Latest Update has brought Optimization In the Camera the focus speed has been Improved Now, Improved Network Services, Overall Device Performance & Stability of the Device. Other Than, That Update Doesn’t Bring a Major Change or New Feature to the Realme V15 Smartphone.
Talking about the Realme UI 2.0 Update Status For Realme V15 Smartphone. As Per Sources The Realme V15 is Expected to Get Android 11 Update Based On Realme UI 2.0 Early Access In Q2 or Q3 2021 and That’s a Slight Disappointment Compare to Other Brands.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Screenshot of The Update On Our Twitter Handle: Realme Updates Twitter Handle [Realme_Updates]
In Conclusion, The RMX3092_11_A.29 Update for Realme V15 focuses on the New Security Patch, Improved the Overall System Performance, System Stability & Much More.
We will update this post if we find any new improvements and features in the Realme V15 Latest Software Update.
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Install Google Camera For All Realme Smartphones
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone
- Open Settings
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there
- Then Hit Download and This Is how you Can Check Software Update On any Realme Smartphone
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries Related Realme Smartphones
How to Update Manually To RMX3092_11_A.29
(For Realme V15 Users)
(Note that Try this method only if you’re not getting OTA Updates On your device)
1. You can update your Realme V15 to RMX3092_11_A.29 through the Normal Update Process by following the above Procedure as you can see in the above steps.
2. Click on the Below Link to Download the Realme V15 Latest Software Update
3. Click on “Download” button & Downloading Process will start
4. After downloading this Zip File(Rom), Go to Files App
5. Now Tap on This file then simply it will say your phone should be charged above 30 % Then click Ok
6. It will Automatically Update your Realme V15 Smartphone
In conclusion, Any news related to Realme V15 Software Updates will be Provided Here
Do let us know in the Comments that Did you liked this Post?
If you have any queries, you can drop the comments in the comment box.
Turn On the notification bell and Subscribe to Realme Updates for More Coverage
More related Articles to Check:-