Table of Contents
Breaking: Realme Narzo 20 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta Program Available
Hey, What’s Up Realme Users! Surprisingly, Realme Team has Started Recruiting Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta Tester For Realme Narzo 20 Pro Users, and If You’re a Realme Narzo 20 Pro User, then Hurry Up! Because Realme Narzo 20 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta Program is Live Now and It has only a Few Limited Seats Left.
Realme launched Realme Narzo 20 Pro Smartphone Back on 21st September with the Realme UI V1.0 based on Android 10 and Later On, As Per the Schedule Realme Narzo 20 Pro Smartphone Users Got the Realme UI 2.0 Early Acess Realme UI 2.0 Update In December 2020.
Finally, Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta is Here for Realme Narzo 20 Pro users. If you are really excited about the new Realme UI 2.0, then here is a great opportunity. At present, Realme is recruiting Open Beta testers who own a Realme Narzo 20 Pro. And Realme Might Soon release the Stable Update Too within a Month or So, After Completing the Testing WIth Open Beta Users.
Realme will roll out Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta Update to limited users before anyone else. What things do you need to do? Read carefully below.
Find More Features & All Details About Realme UI 2.0 Here:- Top 10 Realme UI 2.0 Features You Should Know
Realme Narzo 20 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta Program Details
Program Name: Realme Narzo 20 Pro Open Beta
Number of seats: Unspecified
How To Join Realme Narzo 20 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta Program Registration
To get things to begin with Realme UI 2.0 Beta For Realme Narzo 20 Pro Pro. There are a couple of things to mind if you’re joining the Realme UI 2.0 Beta you have required to Follow
Step 1. Make Sure You Have Updated your device to the required UI version that’s [RMX2161PU_11_A.83 / RMX2161PU_11_A.87].
Step 2. Apply for Early access via the Software Update Application channel From Settings
(Open “Settings” > Then Tap On “Software Update” > Tap on the “Settings icon” in the top right corner > Trial Version > ” Fill Your Details Submit your details” > And Now Tap “Apply Now“).
If you have any Question/Doubt 🤷♂️ You can also ask us on Our Instagram Handle @Realme_Updates
Something’s Users Should To Known While Joining the Realme Narzo 20 Pro Pro Realme UI Early Access. So Do read the Disclaimer if you’re joining the Realme UI Beta Early Access
1. After the update, If You Want to Roll Back Things You Should Know Before Roll Back
- Your personal data will be erased when you roll back.Please back up your data before your operation.
- You can’t be back to the Early Access version once you roll back.
- You need manual update the latest Realme UI 1.0 version if you lost some pre-install app
2. The first batch of users may encounter system bugs. Please backup your data before you proceed to prevent data loss.
3. Early access version may have uncertain impacts on your phone.
4. There may be some third-party application versions that aren’t compatible with Android 11. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version in the Play Store before updating the open beta version.
5. Please ensure that available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of update failure. (To check storage space method: Settings> Additional Settings> Storage).
6. Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
7. Some functions may not operate properly because of third-party firmware compatibility.
8. Due to uncertain factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is impossible to guarantee that the realme fan will receive a 100% absolute priority to receive the update. In case the update is not received, we request you to wait for the official release
How To Rollback Realme Narzo 20 Pro On Android 10 Realme UI V1.0
- Download the Roll-back Package on Your Phone and Remember the location. [RollBack Package Link Will Be Added Soon]
- Now Boot Your Smartphone In Recovery mode to rollback
- Turn off your phone
- Long press the Volume Down and Power Buttons Simultaneously To Boot In Recovery mode
- Choose the language
- Tap On ” Install from storage “
- Input Your Screen Lock Screen Password
- Then Find the Rollback Package & Tap On It To Go Back to the previous version
- And Now Reboot Your Device
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone
- Open Settings
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there
- Then Hit Download and This Is how you Can Check Software Update On any Realme Smartphone
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Install Google Camera For All Realme Smartphones
Q1: Why haven’t I received the Early access update?
You will get the update soon after submitting the information in the application channel(Limited seats)
Q2: How to roll back to Android 10?
Note:- 1.Your personal data will be erased when you roll back. Please back up your data before your operation.
2.You can’t be back to the Early Access version once you roll back.
3.You need manual update the latest realme UI 1.0 version if you lost some pre-install app
Q3: How is Alpha Squad different from Early access program?
Alpha Squad is updated at a faster frequency than Early access.
In conclusion, Any news related to Realme Narzo 20 Pro Software Updates will be Provided Here.
Turn on the notification bell and Subscribe to Our Website For More Coverage
More related Articles to Check:-