Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Stable Update Released
After the Realme X2 Pro, Turns Out Realme Developer Team also Started Rolling Out the Stable Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Version for Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition. So Let’s Look Out What Are the New Changes & Features in Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Update.
Realme Software Team has Started Realme UI 2.0 Development At the End of May 2021. And Within 2 Months The Company Has Finally Managed to Push the Stable Android 11 Update based on Realme UI 2.0 Which Is Quite Good for an Entry Level Smartphone.
The Latest Software Update Brings Realme UI 2.0 Baked With Android 11 and Build Number RMX2195PU_11.C.05. Usually, Realme Devices Get Moved From Early Access to Open Beta Program, and Then They Release the Stable Update. But In the Case of Realme C15 QC Edition the smartphone directly received Stable Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Update
Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Update Details
The RMX2195PU_11.C.05 Update is based on Android 11 Realme UI V2.0 and the OTA update weighs it isn’t Known for Now.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Feedback On Our Instagram Handle: @Realme_Updates
Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Update Change-log includes
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
● You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos
● Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported
● Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
● You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split-screen mode
● Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized
● Added “Optimized Night Charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life
● Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody
● You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on
● Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
● Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience
● Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay
● Optimized “Auto brightness”.
● You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
● Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
[Security and Privacy]
● Added “System cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
● You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings
● Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people
● More powerful SOS functions
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked
● Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
● Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused
● You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
● You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
● Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud
● Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
● You can back up your photos, documents, system settings and more, and easily migrate to a new phone
● You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
● Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos
● Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting
● Added the lens stain detection feature
● Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
● Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
● Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Install Google Camera For All Realme Smartphones
Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Update New Features
Realme Announced Realme C15 Qualcomm Smartphone back in October 2020 & Soon the Smartphone Will Cover its 1st Anniversary. Initially, The Smartphone was officially launched with Android 10 Realme UI V1.0, and Later Today, The Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Smartphone has Started Getting Its 1st Major OS Update With the Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Stable Update.
Those Who Have Joined the Early Access Program Should Be Received This Update Or Else You Can Manually Trigger This Update From Software Update Section. This New Update Brings June 2021 Android Security Patch, Fixed Fingerprint Issues, Fixed Font Issue & More
So Finally it is Complete the Stable Update of Android 11 Realme UI V2.0 But It’s Still Advisable to Perform a Factory Data Reset After Realme UI 2.0 Update You Might Face Some Issues Or Glitches Or Battery Draining Issues. The Update Packs All the Realme UI 2.0 Features Including New 3 Style Dark Mode, New FinShell Pay(Which Can be Uninstalled), Sleep Capsule Mode Function, Revamped Notification Center, New Personalization Tab In Settings, New Floating Window Option, Global Theme Colors & More.
Find More Features & Its Details Here:- Top 10 Realme UI 2.0 Features You Should Know
The Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Android 11 Update has Improved the System Performance & Stability of the Device. Some Users Might Still Complain that they haven’t got the Realme UI 2.0 OTA Update On Their Realme Smartphone. Do Note That this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. The Update Will be pushed for all beta testers who have joined the Early Access Program and Other Regions Will also Get this Update Pretty Soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update to be rolled out for your device.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Screenshot of The Update On Our Twitter Handle: Realme Updates Twitter Handle [Realme_Updates]
In Conclusion, The RMX2195PU_11.C.05 Update for Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition focused on New Realme UI 2.0 Features, Improved System Stability, Enhanced Performance & More.
We will update this post if we find any new improvements and features in the Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Update
You May Also Like: [A.33] Realme Qualcomm Edition May 2021 Security Update Released in India
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone
- Open Settings
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there
- Then Hit Download and This Is how you Can Check Software Update On any Realme Smartphone
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries Related Realme Smartphones
If you have any queries, you can drop the comments in the comment box.
Turn On the notification bell and Subscribe to Realme Updates for More Coverage
More Related Articles to Check:-
- [A.33] Realme Qualcomm Edition May 2021 Security Update Released in India
- [C.14] Realme Q June 2021 Security Update Released in China
- [F.01] Realme 5 Pro Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Beta 1 Update Released In India
- [C.38] Realme X2 Pro June 2021 Security Update Released for Realme UI 1.0 Users [Download Link]
- [F.11] Realme X2 Pro Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Stable Update Released
- [A.39] Realme C21 June 2021 Security Update Released In Multiple Markets [Download Links]