Realme 7 Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Stable Update Released In India
Realme Software Team Working Pretty Hard to Update All of Its Eligible Realme Devices to Realme UI 2.0 Android 11. Today, All of the Sudden, Realme Software Team Released the Stable Android 11 Upgrade for Realme 7 Smartphone Users. So Let’s Look Out What are the New Changes & Features in Realme 7 Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Stable Update.
Realme Software Team has Begun Realme UI 2.0 Development in February 2021. And Within 5 Months The Company Has Finally Managed to Push the Stable Android 11 Update based on Realme UI 2.0.
The Latest Software Update Brings Realme UI 2.0 Baked With Android 11 and Build Number RMX2151PU_11.C.09. Earlier, Last Month the Device Got Its Early Access, and Later on, the Realme Team Released the 1st Realme UI 2.0 Beta Update for Realme7 Users.
Realme 7 Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Update Details
The RMX2151PU_11.C.09 Update is based on Android 11 Realme UI V2.0 and the OTA update weighs is above 3.04GB In Size for those Who are Upgrading From Realme UI V1.0 & Those Who Have Joined the Early Access Program Will Get an OTA Update of 95.49MB With RMX2151PU_11.C.09 Firmware Version.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Feedback On Our Instagram Handle: @Realme_Updates
Realme 7 Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Update Change-log includes
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
● You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos
● Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported
● Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
● You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split-screen mode
● Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized
● Added “Optimized Night Charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life
● Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody
● You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on
● Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
● Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience
● Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay
● Optimized “Auto brightness”.
● You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
● Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
[Security and Privacy]
● Added “System cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
● You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings
● Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people
● More powerful SOS functions
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked
● Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
● Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused
● You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
● You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
● Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud
● Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
● You can back up your photos, documents, system settings and more, and easily migrate to a new phone
● You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
● Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos
● Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting
● Added the lens stain detection feature
● Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
● Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
● Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
Realme 7 Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Update New Features
Realme Announced Realme 7 Smartphone back in September 2020 & Initially, The Smartphone was officially launched with Android 10 Realme UI V1.0, and Later On, The Company Confirmed that Both Realme 7 & Realme 7 Pro Will be Upgraded to Realme UI 2.0 Android 11 Pretty Soon. Back In April, The Company Updated Its Bigger Brother Realme 7 Pro to Android 11 Stable and Now Today, The Realme7 Smartphone Users have Started Getting Their 1st Major OS Update With the Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Stable Update.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share Your Feedback About This Update On Our Twitter Handle: Realme Updates Twitter Handle [Realme_Updates]
Those Who Have Joined the Early Access Program Should Be Received This Update Or Else You Can Manually Trigger This Update From Software Update Section. This New Update Brings June 2021 Android Security Patch, Fixed Some Bugs Compare to Previous Beta Update.
Know More About the Early Access Program Here: [Hurry Up!] Realme 3 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Early Access Program is Live Now
So Finally it is Complete the Stable Update of Android 11 Realme UI V2.0 But It’s Still Advisable to Perform a Factory Data Reset After You Have Installed Realme UI 2.0 Update Because In Android Smartphones Its Common That a New OS Update Might Bring Some Peformance Issues, UI Glitches Or Battery Draining Issues So Peforming Factory Reset Will be a Good Trick to Solve Those Problems.
The Update Packs All the Realme UI 2.0 Features Including New 3 Style Dark Mode, New FinShell Pay(Which Can be Uninstalled), Sleep Capsule Mode Function, Revamped Notification Center, New Personalization Tab In Settings, New Floating Window Option, Global Theme Colors & More.
Find More Features & Its Details Here:- Top 10 Realme UI 2.0 Features You Should Know
The Realme 7 Android 11 Update has Improved the System Performance & Stability of the Device. Some Users Might Still Complain that they haven’t got the Realme UI 2.0 OTA Update On Their Realme Smartphone. Do Note That this is a phased rollout and will be available to all the users very soon. The Update Will be pushed for all beta testers who have joined the Early Access Program and Other Regions Will also Get this Update Pretty Soon. Kindly be patient and wait for the update to be rolled out for your device.
Personllay, We Have Got This Update On Our Indian Realme 7 Unit and We’ll Share a Our Review Pretty Soon About This Update.
In Conclusion, The RMX2151PU_11.C.09 Update for Realme 7 focused on New Realme UI 2.0 Features, Improved System Stability, Enhanced Performance & More.
We will update this post if we find any new improvements and features in the Realme 7 Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Stable Update
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Install Google Camera For All Realme Smartphones
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone
- Open Settings
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there
- Then Hit Download and This Is how you Can Check Software Update On any Realme Smartphone
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries Related Realme Smartphones
If you have any queries, you can drop the comments in the comment box.
Turn On the notification bell and Subscribe to Realme Updates for More Coverage
More Related Articles to Check:-
- [F.01] Realme 3 Pro Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 Beta 1 Update Released In India
- Realme 3 Pro Realme UI Update Tracker [C.17 Update Change-log, Realme UI 2.0, Android 11, & More]
- [C.03] Realme C3 Realme UI 2.0 Beta 3 Update Released
- Realme Narzo 10A Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta Program Announced
- [Breaking]: Realme C3 Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta Program Announced
- Realme 7 Pro Realme UI Update Tracker [C.24 Update Change-log, Realme UI 2.0, Android 11, & More]