“ Realme 5 New Update ”
Realme 5 November Security Patch Update: What’s Up Realme User! Surprisingly, Realme Team is rolling a new Stable update to Realme 5 Users, Where Realme 5 got the New Update Which Based On RMX1911EX_11_A.20 update in the month of November 2019.
The RMX1911EX_11_A.20 Update For Realme 5 was Begin rolling out on 03 December 2019 & its rolling out in stage manner
Realme Software Team is rolling out RMX1911EX_11_A.20 update to Realme 5 users in Batches. So if didn’t got the Update still then update Manually
Realme 5 New Update | RMX1911EX_11_A.20 | Realme 5 Update Change log Includes :
● Android security patch: November, 2019 Notification bar
● Added fast switch toggles of dark mode in notification center
● Fixed low Probability issue of touch not respond when inserting headphones
● Fixed the auto reboot issue with low probability
Realme 5 RMX1911EX_11_A.20 New Update
The RMX1911EX_11_A.20 update is based on Android 9.0 Pie and weights 2.55 GB In Size. The update is Stable update rolled out to all users.
“Realme 5 RMX1911EX_11_A.20 Update Features”
1. New Security patch :-
Realme 5 has received November 2019 security patch update Which is latest Patch from Realme. As We already know that November Month has just Ended. For now, The Security patch level is November 2019 in Realme 5 Latest update With RMX1911EX_11_A.20
2.Added fast switch toggles of dark mode:-
With the Realme 5 RMX1911EX_11_A.20 Update, Now you can Realme Software Team has added a Quick toggle for Enabling Dark Mode On your Realme 5 Smartphone. Generally this toggle help those users who want to activate Dark mode quickly on their smartphone .
Want to How To Use Dark Mode Check this Post How to Use Dark Mode on any Realme Smartphone
3. Fixed low Probability issue of touch not respond when inserting headphones :-
In Some Units of Realme 5 there is issue of ” touch not respond when inserting headphones ” Means whenever Realme 5 User connects their headphones sometime device touch was not responding and This Issue was only effected a Small number Of Realme 5 user’s and Now Realme software Team has rolled out this new update based on RMX1911EX_11_A.20 to solve this problems in Realme 5.
3. Fixed the auto reboot issue :-
Some Realme 5 User’s Reporting that they has been facing auto reboot issue in their phones so now after this new update of RMX1911EX_11_A.20 the issue has been resolved so do give us feedback about this update also did faced this issue anytime on your Realme 5.
If you have Realme 5 and received the update RMX1911EX_11_A.20 Update, You can send us your review on our Instagram :Realme Updates Instagram Handle
In Conclusion, The RMX1911EX_11_A.20 Update for Realme 5 focuses on New Security Patch and Fixed some Bugs To Device & Improvements in System.
We will update this post if we find any new improvement and feature in the Realme 5 November Security Patch Update based on RMX1911EX_11_A.20
Also if you have Realme 5 and received the update RMX1911EX_11_A.20 Update, You can send us your review on our Instagram :Realme Updates Instagram Handle
“How to Update Manually to RMX1911EX_11_A.20″
(For Realme 5 Users)
(Note that the Below Procedure is for the Realme 5 users running on RMX1911EX_11_A.18)
Also Try this method only if you’re not Getting OTA Updates On your Device
1. You can update your Realme 5 to RMX1911EX_11_A.20 through Normal Update Process by following the above Procedure as you can see in the above screenshot.
2. Click on the Link to Realme Software Update Page & Find Realme 5
3. You Can See a download button it’s Showing there
4. Click on “Download” button & Downloading Process will start
5. After downloading this Zip File(Rom), Go to Files App
6. Now Tap on This file then simply it will say your phone should be charged above 30 % then click ok
7. It will Automatically Update your Realme smartphone
Connect with us on Instagram for Realme Updates: Realme Updates Instagram
” Realme 5 November Security Patch Update Conclusion ”
In conclusion, Any news related to Realme 5 Software Updates will be provided to you on this website.
Turn on the notification bell and subscribe to our website for news regarding Realme Updates and Android 10 related news.