Realme 3 Realme UI Beta Update With Android 10 For Early Access User’s [RMX1825EX_11_C.03]
Realme 3 Realme UI Beta Update: Hey What’s Up Realme User! Surprisingly, Realme Team is rolling a new update to Realme 3 Users, Where Realme 3 Gets Realme UI Beta Update In India which based On RMX1825EX_11_C.03 Update in the month of April 2020.
The RMX1825EX_11_C.03 Update For Realme 3 was Begin rolling out on 11 April 2020 & it’s rolling out in stage manner
Realme Software Team is rolling out RMX1825EX_11_C.03 update to Realme 3 users in Batches.
” Realme 3 Realme UI Beta Update Details “
The RMX1825EX_11_C.03 Update is based on Android 10 and weighs 2.46GB In Size. The update is a Beta update rolled out to limited users who earlier applied.
Realme 3 Realme UI Beta Update Changelog
- Updated UI to realme UI
- Brand new Real Design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Optimized user interface and improved one-handed operation.
- Optimized Smart Sidebar: Replaced File Console with File Manager; removed OSIE Visual Effect and No Notification Alerts.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen Mode.
- Added two new features: “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App”.
- Optimized the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added Bubbles: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse or open the app.
- Optimized 3-Finger Screenshot Gesture: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe to take a screenshot of the selected part of the screen (partial screen capture). Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen, and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimized screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release it to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
[Navigation Gestures 3.0]
- Optimized New Android 10 navigation gestures
- Optimized gestures:
- All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added Focus Mode: Minimizes outside distractions when you are learning or working.
- Added whole new charging animation.
- Optimized the Quick Settings user interface for easier one-handed operation.
- Added pause feature for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimized system built-in ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- New management feature for recent tasks: You can view the memory of recent tasks and locked apps.
- Optimized visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimized loading animation for Game Space.
- Added new live wallpapers.
- Added artistic wallpapers.
- Added option to open Global Search or the notification panel when swiping down on homescreen.
- Added option to customize the size, shape, and style of app icons on homescreen.
- Optimized the graphic design of password unlock to facilitate one-handed operation.
- Support for animated wallpapers on the lockscreen.
- Added a Simple Mode for homescreen, featuring larger fonts, icons and a clearer layout.
- Random MAC address Generator: When your phone is connected to Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating window.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Added audio source selection for screen recording
- Optimized the Camera UI for a better user experience.
- Optimized the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimized the Album UI for a clearer structure and photo thumbnails.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognize more than 80 different scenes.
- realme Share now supports sharing files with OPPO, Vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimized the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
- Added Dual Mode Music Share in realme Lab
“Realme 3 Realme UI Beta Update Features”
1. Updated to Realme UI:-
After Beta Testing Finally, Realme 3 Started getting Android 10 Update Based on Realme UI which Is Good here are Some Cool Realme Ui features you should Know and Do tell Us Did you got Realme UI Beta Update
2. Customizable Icon Style
Many times Users were demanding better Customizable Icon Style and Now Realme listened to their users and added this option in Realme UI. It has the option of icon shape, Icon Size Many Options there
You also have Presuggested styles as Shown above Image Like Material Style, Pebble, or You Can Make your own Custom Style.
3.Improved Dark Mode
Dark Mode In Realme smartphones has arrived from ColorOs 6.1 Update but previously it was still in beta because it’s available in Realme Lab Now After Realme UI Update this feature has been moved to Display settings
Now you also have Many customization Options too as shown in the Image Above You can Schedule according to your time or user’s can choose sunset to sunrise.
Check this Post How to Use Dark Mode on any Realme Smartphone
This is the new Improved Sidebar of Realme Ui Which has Been optimized and redesigned by Realme software team and this new Sidebar will help you launch your frequent apps quickly and you can also customize the shortcuts according to your preference
5. Partial Screenshots and Screenshot Gestures
Realme Teams has got much feedback about screenshots on Realme devices like users to want scrollable screenshot but Realme just did more than that Realme also added a Partial screenshot Feature it help helps when to want a take a particular part of the screenshot.
So in the end, Partial Screenshot will definitely help many users who want to take screenshots of a particular part of the screen this will help them You Can also See a demo in the Above Screenshot
6.Personal Information Protection
Realme UI Personal Information Protection – Realme Updates
Last Year was Many Realme Users complained about ColorOs privacy issues and Now all Privacy and Personal Information. Realme brings the best feature of ColorOs 7 that’s ” Personal Information Protection “
With This Feature Enabled on your Realme Phone, Anytime a third party app request for personal permission Like Call Logs, Messages or etc Realme UI Will Show them a Blank history and don’t worry your apps will work fine as working Earlier, but without showing your personal information
So Next time Suppose Truecaller Ask for your Contact Permission then before that just enable Realme Personal Information Protection Feature and that will ensure that your Contacts won’t upload on TrueCaller’s Server.
7. New Animated Wallpaper
Previously Many users given feedback that why Realme Doesn’t provide Some cool animated wallpapers and Now Realme Has added some Cool New wallpapers with Its Realme UI
These New Wallpapers are nice and Also brought Cool animation whenever you Unlock your Realme Smartphone
Also, Try Realme UI Wallpaper On Any of your Realme Smartphone Checkout Realme UI Offical Wallpaper Collection In Full Hd: Download Realme UI Offical Wallpapers In Full HD
8. Dual Earphone Connection
The New Dual Earphone Connection Mode Helps users to Play Sound From Simtenoulsy from Many Devices Like Any wireless earphones and from Spekraer and From wired earphones too.
It’s Pretty Handy Feature and Our Favourite Feature too and This feature is currently available in Realme Labs, but We’re hoping it Soon Come out of beta soon.
So These were some Cool and Excited Feature of Realme UI Do Tell Us In the Comments whats your Favourite Feature
Also Check This:WhatsApp Beta Latest Version 2.20.46 Available [Download APK]
9.Android 10 Gesture Support:-
After official Android 10 Update Realme also have Provided Android 10 Gestures Sport to Realme 3 Smartphone
10. New Camera UI
Realme UI also Brings many changes in Camera UI department as you can see in the below image and first of all the whole design of the default camera app has been updated now and this new design will be given all Realme Phones in Future Via Realme UI Update Based On Android 10 Update
11.Random MAC address Generator:-
Also, Realme has Provided a new option for those user’s who Use Public Wifi and this feature will help them Suppose When your phone is connected to the Public Wi-Fi network system generates a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
12. Realme Share:-
Realme also Added Support for Realme Share We Know Sharing Files It’s very Haptic in Modern World Everyone Use ShareIt but Many User’s Don’t Use them just because of Privacy issues, ads, storage consumption, etc are few such reasons why we should be avoiding third-party applications.
With Realme Share, It’s Very Handy to Share any Set Of bulk images or any Video or Any Document
To Share the Files first Drop Down Notification Panel 7 Tap on Realme Share Toggle on Notification Panel
Just Select Any file you wish to share, you will find the available nearby devices, tap the user you want to share your files with and boom Your file shared
13 Added YT Music App:
Realme software Team also added Google’s Own Youtube Music App. It’s a music streaming service developed by YouTube and it provides a tailored interface for the service oriented towards music streaming, allowing users to browse through songs and music videos on YouTube
What Is Youtube Music App
YouTube Music is a music streaming service developed by YouTube; it provides a tailored interface for the service-oriented towards music streaming, allowing users to browse through songs and music videos on YouTube based on genres, playlists, and recommendations.
Also, Check This: How to Enable Double Tap to Lock Screen in Realme UI
If you have Realme 3 and received the update RMX1825EX_11_C.03 Update, You can send us your review on our Instagram: Realme Updates Instagram Handle
In Conclusion, The RMX1825EX_11_C.03 Update for Realme 3 brings Android 10 with Realme UI Beta and Many New Features, and Much More Improvements in device
We will update this post if we find any new improvement and feature in the Realme 3 Realme UI Beta Update.
Connect with us on Instagram for Realme Updates: Realme Updates Instagram
Also, We Recommend You To Join Our Telegram Channel to Keep Yourself Updated: Realme Updates Telegram Channel
Realme 3 Quick Specs
The Realme 3 comes with a 6.2-inch IPS LCD Full-Screen Display, comes with a resolution of 1520 x 720 Pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core, MediaTek Helio P70 Clocked at 2.1 GHz along with 3/4 GB of RAM and 32/64 GB of internal storage. The device is Carrying Dual Cameras at the back primary cameras which are 13MP + 2MP and in front 13MP cameras for a good selfie.
Also, we recommend you to Check this Post: Realme 3 March Security Patch Update
The Realme 3 is Launched run out of the box on Android 9 With ColorOS.
Connect with us on Instagram for Realme Updates: Realme Updates Instagram
Realme 3 Battery | Pricing | Color Options
Realme 3 has arrived 4230mAh big battery Which Good Point for Realme 3 Users. Realme 3 will Available via Flipkart & Realme.com. The pricing for the Realme 3 is set at INR 8,499 for the Base Variant. The Realme 3 device will come in Four Color Options Including Dynamic Black, Radiant Blue, and Black
Thanks To Realme Community for the Images and Cheers 😊😊
” Conclusion ”
In conclusion, Any news related to Realme 3 Software Updates will be provided to you on this website.
Turn on the notification bell and subscribe to our website for news regarding Realme Updates and Android 11 related news.
Also, Do Connect With Us For The Latest News & Updates Regarding Realme & Oppo Follow Our Offical Social Media Handles: