Table of Contents
Realme 3 March 2021 Security Update Released
Realme 3 was Announced Back in 2019 and Sadly Both the Realme 3 & Realme 3i Will Not Getting Android 11 Upgrade Based on Realme UI V2.0 But The Company Is Still Committed To the Updates and As Per reports Realme Software Team has Rolled Out a New OTA Update For Realme 3 Users. Let’s Jump and Find Out What Are the New Changes or New Features In Realme 3 March 2021 Security Update
The Latest Software Update For Realme 3 was begun rolling out From 16th March 2021 & it’s rolling out in a staged manner In India & Indonesia.
Realme Software Team is rolling out the RMX1821EX_11_C.20 Update to Realme 3 Users in Batches. So it didn’t get the Update still then Update Manually
Realme 3 March 2021 Security Update Details
The Update is based on Android 10 Realme UI V1.0 and the OTA update weighs is not known for now. The Latest Update has been rolled out in a phased manner and kindly wait for the update on your device.
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Feedback On Our Instagram Handle:@Realme_Updates
Realme 3 March 2021 Security Update Change-log includes
● Updated Android security patch: February 2021 / March 2021
● Added FinShell Pay
● Optimized system performance and improved system stability
● Optimized the crop response time after taking a screenshot
● Optimized the operating interface in cropping screenshot
● Fixed the probabilistic cannot save screenshot issue after editing screenshot
● Fixed the lagging issue when long Screenshot adding world clock interface
Realme 3 March 2021 Security Update New Features
Realme 3 Series of Smartphones was Announced Back In 2019. Today Realme Software Team has started rolling out a New Security Update. The Latest Update Packs Latest Android Security Patch of February 2021 Android Security Patch & March 2021 Android Security Patch, Enhanced Overall Device Performance, and improved system stability.
You May also Like: [C.19 ] Realme 3 January 2021 Security Update Released
The Latest Update has Brought Improved the Overall Device Performance & Stability of the Device. Other Than, That Update Don’t Bring a Major Change or New Feature to the Realme 3 Smartphone.
Talking about the Realme UI 2.0 Update Status For Realme 3 & Realme 3i. As Per Reports, These Smartphones Will Not Be Getting Android 11 Upgrade Based on Realme UI V2.0..
If you Have Got The Latest Update Do Share the Screenshot of The Update On Our Twitter Handle: Realme Updates Twitter Handle [Realme_Updates]
In Conclusion, The RMX1821EX_11_C.20 Update for Realme 3 focuses on the New Security Patch, Improved the Overall System Performance, System Stability & Much More.
We will update this post if we find any new improvements and features in the Realme 3 Latest Software Update.
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Install Google Camera For All Realme Smartphones
How To Check Software Update On Any Realme Smartphone
- Open Settings
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there
- Then Hit Download and This Is how you Can Check Software Update On any Realme Smartphone
Join Our Official Telegram Group Now For Any Doubts/Queries Related Realme Smartphones
How to Update Manually To RMX1821EX_11_C.20
(For Realme 3 Users)
(Note that Try this method only if you’re not getting OTA Updates On your device)
1. You can update your Realme 3 to RMX1821EX_11_C.20 through the Normal Update Process by following the above Procedure as you can see in the above steps.
2. Click on the Below Link to Download the Realme 3 Latest Software Update
3. Click on “Download” button & Downloading Process will start
4. After downloading this Zip File(Rom), Go to Files App
5. Now Tap on This file then simply it will say your phone should be charged above 30 % Then click Ok
6. It will Automatically Update your Realme 3 Smartphone
In conclusion, Any news related to Realme 3 Software Updates will be Provided Here
Do let us know in the Comments that Did you liked this Post?
If you have any queries, you can drop the comments in the comment box.
Turn On the notification bell and Subscribe to Realme Updates for More Coverage
More related Articles to Check:-