Table of Contents
Oppo A53 ColorOS 11 Early Access Application Announced
Finally, After So Much Wait Oppo Software Team has Started Recruiting ColorOS 11 Beta Tester For Oppo A53 Users, and If You’re an Oppo A53 User, then Hurry Up! Because Oppo A53 ColorOS 11 Early Access Application has been Announced By Oppo Software Team.
Oppo Announced Oppo A53 Smartphone Back In August 2020 with the Android 10 ColorOS 7.2 and As Per the Schedule, Oppo Smartphone Users were Supposed to Get Early Access to the ColorOS 11 Update In April 2021 As per the Roadmap & We Thought that It Might Get Delayed. But In the end, Oppo Software Team Manages to Release the Early Access Program Before April Month Gets Over.
If you are really excited about the new ColorOS 11, then here is a great opportunity. At present, Oppo is recruiting Beta testers who own an Oppo A53 Smartphone.
Oppo SoftwareTeam will roll out ColorOS 11 Update to limited users before anyone else. What things do you need to do? Read carefully below.
Oppo A53 ColorOS 11 Early Access Application Details
Program Name: Oppo A53 Early Access
Number of seats: Not Specified
Time of application channel open from 27th April to 11th May
How To Apply For Oppo A53 ColorOS 11 Early Access Application Update
To get things to begin with ColorOS11 Beta For Oppo A53 Users. There are a couple of things to mind if you’re joining the Oppo A53 Beta you have required to Follow
Step 1. Make Sure You Have Updated your device to the required UI version that’s [A.69/A.77]
Step 2. Apply for Early access via the Software Update Application channel From Settings
(Open “Settings” > Then Tap On “Software Update” > Tap on the “Settings icon” in the top right corner > Trial Version > ” Fill Your Details Submit your details” > And Now Tap “Apply Now“).
If you have any Question/Doubt 🤷♂️ You can also ask us on Our Instagram Handle:- @Realme_Updates
Something’s Users Should To Known While Joining the Oppo A53 ColorOS 11 Early Access. So Do read the Disclaimer if you’re joining the ColorOS 11 Early Access
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- Make Sure you Have Charged Your Oppo A53 At least 60%
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 11 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crashing down on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
- The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and affect daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of an update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
How To Check Software Update On Any Oppo Smartphone
- Open Settings
- Scroll Down and Find Software Update; Tap On It
- And If There Would any Update available it will appear there
- Then Hit Download and This Is how you Can Check Software Update On any Oppo Smartphone
Searching Google Camera Find More Details Here: Install Google Camera For All Realme Smartphones
More related Articles to Check:-