Download Google Camera For Realme C11 [Download GCAM 7.4 APK]
Google Camera is one of the Best Stock Cameras App Which People Love to See on their Smartphones But As we know the Google Camera App is Only Available to Google’s Pixel Lineup. But Thanks Developers Community Now You Can Install the Google Camera Port Apk On Your Realme Smartphones. In Today’s Post, We will Guide You How to Download & Install Google Camera For Realme C11 Smartphone.
What Is Google Camera
Google Camera is a camera application developed by Google for Android. It was initially supported on all devices running Android 4.4 KitKat and higher but is now only officially supported on Google’s Nexus and Pixel devices. It was publicly released for Android 4.4+ on the Google Play Store on April 16, 2014, and removed from public view on Feb 17, 2016.
Google Camera For Realme C11 [GCAM 7.4]
Before Getting Started With How You Can Download Google Camera For Realme C11 Here You Will Find Some Details and Specifications of Realme C11 Smartphone. The Price of the Realme C11 Smartphone has been Starting From INR 7,499 (approx. $104 Dollars) For Base Variant.
The Front offers a Whopping 6.5-inches IPS LCD Display Covers with the Dew Drop Notch Design and resolution of HD+ (720 x 1560 Pixels). For Internal the Realme C11 packs MediaTek Helio G35 Chipset Which is Based on 12 Nnm Fabrication. The Smartphones Runs On Android 10 Pre-installed Which Comes With Realme Own Custom Skin labeled as Realme UI 1.0. For Camera Optics It Comes With Dual Rear Cameras features 13 MP Primary Sensor; 2MP Depth Lens.
The Camera also has Some Pro-Features Like Night Mode, Pro Mode, HDR, Panorama & More. The Front Camera includes a 5MP Sensor Which is Decent Enough for Normal Lighting Conditions But In Night Conditions You Can Make the Image Look Better With Google Camera.
Realme C11 Features a Big 5000mAh Battery but sadly the company hasn’t provided any Fast Charging solution here and it only Supports 10W Charging . This Device will be available in Rich Green & Rich Gray Color Options. The Realme C11 Starts From INR 7,499 For the Base Variant of 2GB RAM + 32GB Storage and There is No other options in Ram Or Storage.
Talking About Basic Connectivity Stuff Like the device has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, Dual Volte, VoWifi, aptX, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
On-Board Sensors For Realme C11 Include Very few Sensors starting from Accelerometer, Proximity, & Compass. These are the details of the newly launched Galaxy C11. And Now let’s take a look at the Realme C11 Google Camera Mod.
Also, Watch Below Video To Know Why Google Camera/GCAM Mod is Best
Google Camera 7.4 Features | GCAM 7.4 APK Features
- HDR Enhanced and HDR + Option
- Astrophotography Mode
- Night Sight
- Google Lens
- Framing Hints Option For Better Photos
- Social Share Feature which Helps to Share Photos Instantly Up to 3 Social Media Apps
- Video Recording At 4K Video Recording Resolution is available
- Video Stabilisation is also Available
- Many Others Like Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Time Lapse are Working Fine
- Lens Blur, Slow Motion, Playground, RAW support, and More
You Can Also Refer: [A.87] Realme C11 February 2021 Security Update Released
How To Download Google Camera For Realme C11
There Two Google Camera Ports Available for Realme C11 Smartphone and It doesn’t require you to root your smartphone or Enable Camera 2 API Via PC.
- Tap On Below Download Link
- After Download Completes -> Open the Location where you have Downloaded the APK File
- Now Install the APK File As Normal Application
- Open It and Allow All Permissions
- Now Your Ready To Use The Google Camera Or Gcam Mod on Your Realme Smartphone
- But That’s Not the End Now We Have to Use the CONFIG File Because If You Use GCAM Without Enabling CONFIG Pictures Might Not Look Great As You Expect.
If You Tried This GCAM Then, Do Share Your Shots Via GCAM 7.4 Feedback On Our Instagram Handle: @Realme_Updates
How To Use CONFIG File On Google Camera For Realme C11 SmartPhone
- To Use CONFIG File On Game First Download The CONFIG File From Here
- Then Navigate to Internal Storage -> Create a Folder With the Name “Gcam” Folder
- Open It Again Create a Folder With Name Config7
- Now Copy the ” CONFIG File ” In Config7 Folder
- That’s it.
Note: Before Installing the Google Camera, Make sure to Uninstall Any Previous Version (if it’s Installed)
In conclusion, Any news related to Realme C11 Software Updates will be Provided To You Here.
Do let us know in the Comments that Did you liked this Post?
If you have any queries, you can drop the comments in the comment box & Don’t Forget to Share This Post.
Turn On the notification bell and Subscribe to Realme Updates for More Coverage
More related Articles to Check:-